Different from the other 15 gemstone mixtures which are designed to ampify the strengths of their respective personality trait, the Counselor mixture itself can be used diagnostically with the help of our sense of taste. Each of the "Wu Xing" five elements has its own indicating taste which helps us identify which element we need most and should pay more attention to at the moment.
- Wood phase (beginning): Aventurine as the "Stone of Opportunity", for renewal, development and regeneration. If we need more wood, the gem water tastes sour.
- Fire phase (growth): Rhodonite as the "Stone of Compassion", for self-confidence, love and joie de vivre. If we need more fire, the gem water tastes bitter.
- Earth phase (balance): Fossil Coral as the gemstone for grounding, balance and longevity. If we need more earth, the gem water tastes sweet.
- Metal phase (contraction): Clear Quartz as the gemstone for awareness, clarity and inner peace. If we need more metal, the gem water tastes sharp or metallic.
- Water phase (ending): Lapis Lazuli as the "Stone of Wisdom", for intuition, truth and purification. If we need more water, the gem water tastes slightly salty.
The Counselor mixture gives indication of which element or change phase we should put more effort in, keeps us full of vitality and promotes a positive attitude towards life. These make the Counselor an all-rounded mixture that will have a supportive effect in all situations of life. The Counselor mixture is recommended to everyone.
Handle your Odyssey Gemstone Bottle™ with care and treat it as you would any other glassware:
- Avoid impacts
- Do not boil, freeze or microwave
- Do not swallow the gemstones
- Keep away from children and pets to avoid danger of suffocation
- If there are cracks or other damages, stop using immediately as any damaged bottle is unsafe to use
The content on this website and product packaging are for general informational purpose and should not be considered as a substitute for medical advice.